Thursday, August 16, 2007

Yikes!!!

I haven't been blogging lately, I've been super busy, traveling, working, yikes!! On top of that I'm so addicted to www.Etsy.com that it steals all my time. I know I need to leave the Etsy site but I just can not. I know I have a problem. I need to get my self one of the Etsy addict buttons. ;) I going to put a time limit on my Etsy browsing/forum posting in the future.... maybe. :)

I managed to get two Etsy showcase spots for Aug. 23th and Sept. 6th so check me out on those days!! I'm really excited. This weekend I plan on re-shooting the photos of my jewelry, some really need it. I'm also going to be creating away for the next few days to make some more jewerly for the showcase, I haven't added anything new in awhile to Etsy. I'm bad. Sorry!!

Ok, I'm off for a quick jog. See ya later

3 comments:

Maiko said...

good luck with your showcases! :D i reserved two spots as well, for aug. 18th and sept. 1st! i can't wait! ...and definitely need to make new things tomorrow as well hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hi, guantanamera121212

Anonymous said...

не факт