Friday, May 30, 2008

Beautiful Treasuries

It's always so excited to find out you've been included in a treasury. Especially when the treasury is so beautiful it takes your breath away. Looking through the treasuries I found that I'm in two!

This one is by amyhatch who creates beautiful jewelry with gemstones and vintage components . Her treasury is titled Freudian Slip. A few comments stated this treasury belongs on the Front Page of Etsy! Oh, I hope they are right!!!

Freudian Slip



Hurry and see Freudian Slip while it's still active


The second treasury makes me hungry and is by PamperingBeki. Her shop contains very sweet jewelry and accessories. The treasury she created is titled: Guess what I want to do....


Hurry and see Guess what I want to do.... while it's still active

Yumm, now I'm off to make myself something to eat.....

1 comment:

Nora said...

Beautiful treasuries!